Wednesday, November 17, 2010

About Can you ride a motorized scooter on the Santa Ana Riverbed trail in Orange County

Can you ride a motorized scooter on the Santa Ana Riverbed trail in Orange County?
With gas prices out of control, I wanted to buy a motorized scooter to take to work and drive my car on weekends only. I live in Costa Mesa and work very close to Angel Stadium. I definitely don't want to take one of these things on the freeway and was wondering if I could ride the riverbed trail with a scooter (it tops out at 45 mph and I probably wouldn't even go that fast). Thank you for your answers!
Motorcycles - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, you cannot legally ride a scooter on hiking trails or anywhere else where motor vehicles (cars) are not allowed. If you want to take the riverbed trail get a horse. Or walk. Or jog if you're in a hurry.
Read more other entries : 
About Santa Ana(John Wayne Airport) or LAX