Wednesday, February 2, 2011

About Honestly, what is your opinion

Honestly, what is your opinion?
My mom and dad are seperated and I live with my mom in Santa Ana. She works in Ontario, on the way to my dad's house in Riverside. That's where i go to school, the one near my dad's house.But she just got a job here in Santa Ana. She says that I should either go to school here in Santa Ana so that she wastes less gas, Or move back with my dad. I'm not sure what to do. I love my school at my dad's, But I love living with my mom. What should I do? Should I go to school here in Santa Ana, or should I live with my dad in Riverside to stay at the school that I attend right now?
Family - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Honestly, go with what your heart tells you. Perhaps you could stay with your dad in the school days, and live with you mum on the weekends and holidays?
2 :
100% agree with Claz. Split it up. That way neither parent feels un-loved, and you can stay at the school you want.
3 :
Go with dad till school yr is up this way you can finish with friends and school yr then move back with mom to start a new year at new school.
Read more other entries : 
About Do you think the protesters of the az law wi...