Wednesday, March 2, 2011

About where can a 15 year old work at

Where can a 15 year old work at?
I am 15 and i want a job close to home or my school. Which would be in Buena Park or Santa Ana California. Thanks:) Ohh and im not that close to turning 16 yet so yea I dont want to wait until that age.
Other - US Local Businesses - 14 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
@ the Corner
2 :
Some fast food restaurant I guess
3 :
corner store
4 :
help with elementary kids? i dont really know
5 :
Employers can't legally hire you due to their insurance restrictions; when you get older, try Knotts
6 :
well it's kinda impossible for someone your age to work because the law saids you gotta be 16 to be able to work and you need a work permit if you want to work at that age, sorry it can't be like the old days where you can just throw kids in factories lol
7 :
you can earn money online. my friend creates websites. that is a good source of income for him and it is really easy.
8 :
a grocery store im pretty sure wood have openings and wood let u my friend works at one and he is 15 just a guess not honestly sure though hope it helps
9 :
At 15 you can be a lifeguard as long as you have proper training.
10 :
When I was 15 I worked at coldstone creamery. A lot of restaurants hire hosts/hostesses at 15, which is good if you want to go into serving when you're older, they usually like prior restaurant experience, and that's a good place to start. Grocery stores usually hire at 15 as well, or any service work, like babysitting or lawn mowing or things like that. Some states have stricter laws for people under 16 (can't work as late or as many hours), but at least you can get some hours in! good luck!
11 :
If you have Kroger out there, Kroger hires 15 year olds.
12 :
I use to live in Buena Park! caddy corner to knotts on La Palma and Western. Apply at Knotts, restaurants, the malls and fast food places.
13 :
Check your local grocery store. I live in Florida and our grocerty stores name is Publix.. they hire 14 years olds.
14 :
see you got some great answers. you can baby sit or go walk dogs. but, you do need a work permit since you are under the age 16 and you have to compeate against a bunch of older people for that same job because our economy isnt doing to well. but if you want want just make a some good safe money enough to buy a new cell phone or supplies for school try this site here copy and paste http://recessionrecover.blogspot.com/ its free and easy to do and they pay you for filling up free offers hope which I do and I get checks in the mail. I hope I help and good luck.
Read more other entries :