Sunday, September 2, 2012

About Should I go to the CA DMV tomorrow

Should I go to the CA DMV tomorrow? ?
Apparently the CA DMVs are being hit with layoffs or strikes? Has anyone been to the DMV today or yesterday? WIll the wait without an appointment be horrendous? I live in Tustin, so I would be going to the Santa Ana dmv around 12:30, after work. Has anyone been there this week? Should I drive instead to the Laguna Hills DMV? Would the wait be shorter there? I need to change my name on my license. How long did you wait and what did you get done? We went to the Santa Ana DMV yesterday and the wait was super short. No more than 15 minutes. I got in and got my stuff done. The dmv was surprisingly efficient an quick! We went around 2/3 in the afternoon. PS, we did NOT make an appointment and if you go to the CA dmv website is gives you real time wait times for the dmv locations. And it was pretty accurate.
Insurance & Registration - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
my mom went to the DMV the other day to renew her license. It took her 3 1/2 hours without an appointment.
2 :
its better to make an appoinment then just to show up you get better service and they know you are coming and nice thing about it you can go to any dmv in the state (you dont have to go to the closet one unless you want to)
3 :
OMG. STAY AWAY FROM ALL DMV's. I had an appointment at 12 and waited until 3:30ish before i was helped. NOT worth it.
4 :
Make an appointment, get there as early as possible, and plan on making almost a day out of it. 
Read more other entries : 
About Do you think the protesters of the az law wi...