Tuesday, October 2, 2012

About I have been struggling with either sinus or cold problems in Southern California. What works best

I have been struggling with either sinus or cold problems in Southern California. What works best?
Just moved to San Diego and I hear the Santa Ana winds are causing my problems. I've had these headaches every other day for about a month and a half. I've been to the doctor and they gave me antibiotics twice but I don't think it's an infection. I have bad headaches. I take Claritin D and take advil. Any other suggestions to do with this?
Respiratory Diseases - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try Astlin (prescription only) nasal spray. It is an antihistamine nasal spray with decongestant properties that works like a charm. Only down side is it tastes awful if you get it in your mouth.
2 :
you start to do yoga both time you can learn yoga on aastha channel at 5.30 am n 8 pm if you are not getting aastha channel then you visit www.divyayoga.com site n learn it they will give advice to you for some herbal treatment also.
3 :
I've had some sinus problems and now I've been using this nasal irrigator that I bought at the Vitamin Shoppe and it really works. It's kind of weird because the water goes in one nostril and out the other, but when my sinuses feel bad, or I have a cold, it's really worth it and it's drug-free! I don't know about the headaches, but if it's related to the sinuses, I think that may clear it up.
4 :
I use Zyrtec an allergy med, and also use nasal spray rhino Cort aqua, both work really good. Also try some children's dimatab, it is for colds and allergies, and the equate Wal-mart brand is cheaper and it has dosage for an adult as well as kids, it is great for colds and allergies. I have been to an allergist MD and went through all the scratch test etc.. $1000.00 later they don't know what my allergies are caused from, but the meds do work well. Thank God. Hope this helps. Take care and God Bless.
5 :
What works best for me is Clairitin D - behind the pharmacy counter now. And Ocean nasal spray to moisturize. You can use the Ocean Spray all you need, which is nice. It keeps your nostrils and sinuses moist in this dry windy time. And the D part of the Clairatin will be for a congestion and relief. Good Luck
6 :
Hi, and welcome to San Diego!!! They are probably causing your problems, and the dry weather is causing a lot of people I know the headaches....if they gave you antibiotics, then you must have an infection somewhere? I use Aleve for the headaches, and one Tylenol and codeine to relieve the pain...I also take cloricidin hbp, it is so it don't affect your blood pressure, and drink lots of water also..be sure you aren't dehydrated, from the decongestants, and drink plenty of water, because that will give you the headaches also...and go to the beach's the lakes, the mountains, point loma, la jolla, etc. lol....and enjoy beautiful San Diego!!!
Read more other entries : 
About Honestly, what is your opinion