Thursday, September 2, 2010

About Is anyone familiar with Santa Ana College and UCLA? If so or can find out, please help

Is anyone familiar with Santa Ana College and UCLA? If so or can find out, please help!?
I currently live in Sacramento. I am a senior in High School and am graduating in December. Just for more info, I don't mind starting college Spring of 2010 or Summer/Fall 2010. So basically, I want to go to school in So Cal, however I don't know much about what schools are best for me and how to transfer. I read about some schools and was wondering if going to Santa Ana College to get my Gen Ed done with and then transfer to UCLA, would work? Is there a "guarranteed admissions contract" to trans for SAC to UCLA? I want to be a Pediatrician.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
UCLA does not offer Transfer Admission Guarantee. Santa Ana College participates in the UCLA Transfer Alliance Program (it's basically an honors program). Students who are in the program get additional transfer counseling and generally have a higher rate of acceptance at UCLA. For details, see http://www.sac.edu/students/admissions/policies/honors_program.htm
Read more other entries :