Tuesday, August 17, 2010

About Temp. Commuting Prob. IDEAS? 405 FWY/Bristol Santa Ana, CA 92707 to&fm 10 FWY/La Cienega Los Angeles, CA 90016

Temp. Commuting Prob. IDEAS? 405 FWY/Bristol Santa Ana, CA 92707 to&fm 10 FWY/La Cienega Los Angeles, CA 90016?
I'm a business professional who has been out of work. Monday I'm starting a great job (yeah!!!); though currently, due to the stint of unemployment with a major cut in funds, now no auto:(. Will be getting one again very soon! Anyhoooo. So where would I look for ways to get to and from: (new job) La Cienega/Rodeo, LA/Culver City 90016 and (home) Mac Arthur/Main, Santa Ana 92707, I will walk, crawl if I have to, I just want to work again. Trains/ Planes/ Autos?.....Really.. Trains? Rails? Ride Share? Bus?.....? Hitch Hike, Magic Carpet- I'm desperate:) HELP! Any Ideas? Until my 1st or 2nd check I'm really strapped financially. They want me to start Monday 8am (as long as I'm there by 8:30 I'm ok) off 5pm (M-F 8-5). ANY HELP or IDEAS YOU CAN GIVE WOULD BE AWSOME!!! Thanks sooo much!!
Commuting - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The trip would take almost 3 hours on public transit, so try to find a ride share if you can. If not, take OCTA to the Santa Ana Metrolink station, then the train (Orange County Line) to Union Station. From there take Metro Purple line to Wilshire/Normandie station, then Metro bus route 720 west to Wilshire/La Cienega and route 705 south to La Cienega/Rodeo.
Read more other entries : 
About so wanna work at charlotte russ or forever 2...